We have updated our site; we are still the same gold old MWA though, just a bit cleaner.
You have found Midwest Alternatives, a Nebraska based group for consenting adults over 19 years old, interested in the BDSM (Bondage, Discipline and Sadism and Masochism), and D/s (Dominance / Submission) lifestyles.
We are not a dating site or service, while many in our community are looking for partner we encourage people do to so through attending socials, demos and parties and talking to people.
Our Goals are simple:
- We (MWA Trustees) help our members grow and promote co-operation between all groups. Interaction with the other groups in the area promotes tolerance, friendship and strength among the community.
- We present quality demonstrations and play parties to teach safe ways to enjoy our lifestyle.
- We work hard throughout the year to enable us to bring in gifted National Presenters for our yearly event “Pain On The Plains”, at an affordable cost.
- We believe our members should have a voice in the direction of their group. Our members should be not just be heard, but listened to.
- We are a Coalition Partner of NCSF (National Coalition for sexual freedom).
- We feel socials are important to the community allowing people comfortable way to meet and talk with other members.
We have been active since 2001. We are the proud presenters of the yearly event called “Pain On The Plains”. Pain on the Plains (POTP) was started in July of 2006 to give novices a chance to get to know the Community in a smaller setting without fear of getting lost in the crowd of a larger event. We continue to try to make it a friendly atmosphere for newcomers as well as encouraging experienced player to come and teach, welcoming the newcomers to our community.
We are glad that you have found us… Welcome